Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hospital Hospital oh how I love thee!

Seems I went and let myself get dehydrated again this past Monday. Its really a nasty little feeling to lose control of your arms and legs. Luckily, this time, I had my phone near me so I didn't have to crawl to it, hoping I'd make it. I knew what was going on because I had done the same thing a few years ago. You can read about it here:Pining For The Fjords

This time wasnt nearly as comical even though I SWEAR Miss Swan from Mad TV was a couple of beds over. I expected her to blurt out a "HE LOOKA LIKEA MAN!" but alas she never did. The poor woman did however sound just like the TV Character.

I was next to a homeless man who had been beat up for his beer. His name was Charles. He flirted with every female nurse that came in. His gravely voice  sounded like Karl (Billy Bob Thorton) the main character from the movie Slingblade. He was entertaining for a while until he had to go to the restroom and none of the nurses would come see him.

I try to see the humor in everything. Even while I had a barf bag in one hand these people made me chuckle.. or up-chuckle so to speak.
I apparently called two people while I was in the back of the ambulance. Id say it was a butt dial however it was more of a "barfdial". Nobody wants that phone call.. nobody.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 50 year old man who prays he won't take anyone out with him when he finally loses it. Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012